Policy Monitor will launch it’s latest version of CSPM at International Cyber Expo 2023 in London to better protect organisations from cyber threats
Cyber Security Policy Monitor (CSPM) Version 3.4 will be demonstrated in the IASME Pavilion 26-27 September, London, Olympia
London-based cyber security and risk management experts Policy Monitor will launch the latest version of Cyber Security Policy Monitor (CSPM) at this year’s International Cyber Expo at London Olympia. CSPM is a simple and cost-effective cloud-based application to enable organisations to define their security policies. It then ensures that these policies are followed by all employees. CSPM helps measure, manage and monitor an operation’s cyber security workflows and compliance, giving peace of mind to organisations of all sizes, including SMEs.
Nick Denning, CEO of Policy Monitor said, “CSPM is all about simplification and this latest release introduces internationalisation. Many organisations wish to be certified for Cyber Essentials, CE+, IASME Assurance, ISO 27001 or in the USA against HIPAA or a flavour of the NIST standards. CSPM links the security policy activities to sections in a standard, proving the traceability and compliance against the relevant requirements.”
In launching CSPM Version 3.4 Policy Monitor will demonstrate enhanced capabilities including:
- Multilingual options including English, Arabic, French and Spanish
- A simplified interface for organisations to build step-by-step cyber security
- Integration with Qualys to deploy Qualys agents, utilise Qualys data, and schedule and distribute Qualys reports
- White labelling options for consultancies to manage customers with an ‘own brand’ version of CSPM
- Advanced security providing secure access for external consultants
- Integration for Certification Bodies with the IASME Pervade solution.
Policy Monitor will be exhibiting and demonstrating the power of CSPM Version 3.4 in the IASME Pavilion on Stand Q20 at the International Cyber Expo at Olympia, London on September 26th and 27th. The event is once again co-located with the International Security Expo and will attract visitors from around the world.