CSPM CYBER ESSENTIALS (CE)
CSPM CE guides your organisation on the next stage of the cyber security journey. Cyber Essentials (CE) is a policy guidance from the UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
- CSPM CE helps protect all organisations from common cyber-attacks, with a continuous process that implements the minimum standards to deflect most cyberattacks.
- Aims to provide businesses with a structured, easy to follow framework.
- Cyber Security Policy Monitor guides you through the required polices, processes and events in an easy to understand way.
CSPM IASME Governance
IASME Governance (Information Assurance for SMEs) is aligned to the UK Government’s 10 Steps to Cyber Security.
- IASME embraces CE, adding controls around people and processes to deliver a more robust cyber posture.
- IASME also covers General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. It is aligned to the much more complex and rigorous ISO27001 but is more affordable and achievable for SMEs.
- CSPM IASME includes pro-forma policies and processes, allowing you to quickly establish compliance
with IASME Governance, reducing the time and cost to achieve certification.
Develop a security-concious culture to ensure that compliance measures are enforced and upheld by all.
- CSPM tells you why as well as how to got about securing your systems.
- Accessible and transferrable.